Monday 6 February 2012

I WAS ABDUCTED ALIENS UFO

was sleeping right? I woke up and I couldn't move. It felt like something had
placed something on top of me to keep me from moving. There was 2 figures in the
room with me. As they advanced twords me I saw that they were aliens. I began to
levitate. I know, it sounds like it's not real but I swear..it is! Then I
appeared in an operating room on top of a table. There were other people in the
room too. Eithor having their ears or noses drilled into or having their sperm
or an egg disected. It was disgusting. All around me was little baby aliens in
jars. I still could not move. A larger alien came to me and held a, what looked
like a shot, up to my arm. They injected it into me and I cringed. It hurt like
mad. I do not know what they did but later they took something large and
purpleish out of my arm from the exact spot. I have no idea what it was but it
sure did scare the hell outta me. I wish I could forget the whole thing but it
is quite impossible. I can no longer speak because they took out my vocal cords.
It was very painful. Everyone asks me to speak but I cannot. I cannot even tell
them what happened. The aliens just did not expect one thing; the power of a
computer. I type this same story to as many people as I can and I hope that by
posting it on the internet that my story will get through. Many people do not
believe me but I hope you understand and will consider this story as a
warning.Thank you for your help of spreading the news about aliens. I
really do apprectiate it and I hope that you will post this onto the internet
because I want people to be aware of what could happen to them.

Thank you for your help, I hope this gets through.

No comments:

Post a Comment